Xcina Consulting bolsters its Data Protection services with hire
Xcina Consulting Limited, the specialist provider of technology risk assurance and advisory services, is excited to announce the hire of Samad Miah CIPP/E as Data Protection Consultant. Samad brings experience leading information governance teams within the NHS and has detailed knowledge and expertise in delivering effective privacy compliance programmes. In his most recent role, he has successfully responded to an completed by the Information Commissioner’s Office, maintained a high level of compliance with SAR and FOI requests and led his team to achieve a ‘Standards Exceeded’ rating on the NHS Digital Data Security and Protection Toolkit. In addition to helping our clients achieve a defensible position, Samad will also be writing a regular blog to discuss the latest and most interesting topics in the privacy landscape.
If you are looking for advice and support on implementing measures to meet the requirements and expectations of data protection , then please click on the link below for more information on how Xcina Consulting can help you. Our team has knowledge and expertise in delivering the following work:
- completing comprehensive data flow maps and Records of Processing Activities;
- revising Privacy Policies to ensure they are informative and accessible;
- establishing a culture of data protection by design and by default;
- completing inspections and audits on compliance;
- implementing a data retention schedule and communicating its importance;
- delivering training sessions to both large and small audiences;
- providing a virtual DPO service and support function; and
- embedding an effective incident reporting system within the business.
Find out more about Xcina Consulting’s Data Protection services by clicking below.Data Protection Services