FCA Consultation CP19/30 – Regulatory fees policy proposals for 2020-21
FCA consultation CP19/30: Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2020/21
- FCA consultation CP19/30: Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2020/21
- Published by the FCA on 13 November 2019
- This consultation paper (CP) sets out the FCA’s proposed policy changes to the way it will raise FCA fees from 2020/21.
- It is part of the FCA’s annual cycle of consultation on fees.
This document applies to all FCA fee-payers and to proxy agents who will be coming under the FCA’s supervision over the coming year.
This CP is not directly relevant to retail financial services consumers, although the FCA’s fees are indirectly paid by users of financial services.
Each chapter of the CP deals with a self-contained area of policy.
Timeline with relevant dates to be logged on regulatory calendar
- FCA Consultation CP19/30 opens on 13 November 2019
- FCA Consultation CP19/30 closes on 13 January 2020
The FCA will consider comments received and will publish its feedback, along with the FCA’s Rules, in its Handbook Notice in February or March 2020.Click here to contact our experts