Name: Xcina Consulting Limited, part of Shearwater Group plc Address: 1 King William Street, London, EC4N 7AF
Phone Number: 020 3985 8467 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purpose of conducting business-to-business (B2B) marketing, we currently collect and process the following information:
– Personal identifiers,
– Contacts, and
– Characteristics (for example, name, telephone number, email address and job title).
Some of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
– By attending an event, webinar or other speaking engagement where you have shared your contact
information (e.g. via a business card or online registration) so that you can receive marketing communications
from us. These events, webinars or speaking engagements may also be hosted by one of our partners.
– Opting-in for communications via our website or an email that you receive from us.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following source(s) in the following scenario(s):
– Via one of our partner companies within Shearwater Group
– We use the information that you have given us or that we have collected indirectly in order to advertise and market our
services and solutions that we feel would be of value to your business.
– We may share this information with another portfolio company within Shearwater Group plc so that they can
also engage in a similar type of marketing exercise.
– Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is
We have a legitimate interest.
Your information is securely stored within our CRM platform (HubSpot) which has access controls including passwords, role-based logins and multi-factor authentication. This platform also uses encrypted data stores.
We keep the personal information that we collect for as long as the business continues to engage in B2B marketing with you unless you decide to opt-out. In cases such as these, we will dispose of your information by deleting your personal data from our CRM platform.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request. You can also opt-out of future marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the marketing emails that we send to you.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Receive regular updates from our expert consultants as they provide clarification and guidance on issues impacting your organisation.Subscribe >>