Why apply for this role?
Xcina Consulting, a growing Governance, Risk and Compliance practice is expanding its
information security team due to increased demand. Are you an experienced information security
practitioner or consultant looking for your next challenge?
The role provides significant opportunities for growth and progression and a clear commitment to
continuing technical development, particularly in PCI DSS. Xcina Consulting will fund the PCI DSS
training, acquisition of credentials and ongoing development for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing
Providing advice and support to clients on a wide range of Information Security related matters.
- Providing input into the continuous development of our information security services.
- Providing advice and guidance to organisations that require support with their information
- Assisting customers with the implementation of their Information Security
- Conducting information security gap analyses and providing pragmatic meaningful remediation
advice and guidance.
- Providing technical opinions and responding to ad-hoc and routine Information Security
- Preparing professional reports and presentations.
- Liaise with external bodies and organisations to keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies
and legislation that have an impact on Information Security to maintain technical expert status.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert and point of contact for clients on a wide range of information
security related issues and topics.
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements so you can
provide relevant and accurate advice.
- Helping to grow and evolve service offerings by identifying client and market requirements.
- Having responsibility for building the pipeline by generating new leads and leveraging existing
relationships to maximise opportunities for up.
- Proactively undertaking account management activities, building trust and developing
What we’re looking for
- Someone keen to develop their knowledge in PCI DSS and become a QSA.
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Any one of the following qualifications, CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Information Security.
- Industry experience in the Finance industry would be an advantage.
- Clear and concise communication style and willing to work as part of a team but be equally
comfortable working autonomously.
- Experience in translating regulatory rules and guidance into meaningful, fit-for-purpose,
pragmatic solutions for clients.
- Given the technical nature of the work we do, exceptional written and oral communication skills,
and high attention to detail are paramount.
- Ability to build relationships with clients at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in managing client relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Prior experience in consulting would be advantageous.
What else you need to know
This role will be based in our London office (near Bank Station), client sites and remotely. Flexible
working will always be considered.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply on the link below.
In order for us to process your application further, please submit your details below and upload a
copy of your latest CV.