Why apply for this role?
Xcina Consulting, an award-winning Governance, Risk and Compliance practice is expanding its information security team due to increased demand. Are you an experienced information security practitioner or consultant looking for your next challenge?
What you’ll be doing
Providing advice and support to clients on a wide range of Information Security related matters.
- Providing input into the continuous development of our information security services.
- Providing advice and guidance to organisations that require support with their information security requirements.
- Assisting customers with the implementation of their Information Security Management Systems.
- Conducting information security gap analyses and providing pragmatic meaningful remediation advice and guidance.
- Providing technical opinions and responding to ad-hoc and routine Information Security related queries.
- Preparing professional reports and presentations.
- Liaising with external bodies and organisations to keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and legislation impacting Information Security to maintain technical expert status.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert and point of contact for clients on a wide range of information security related issues and topics.
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements so you can provide relevant and accurate advice.
- Helping to grow and evolve service offerings by identifying client and market requirements.
- Proactively undertaking account management activities, building trust and developing client relationships.
What we’re looking for
- Someone keen to develop their knowledge in PCI DSS and become a QSA.
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Any of the following qualifications, CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Implementor.
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience in Information Security.
- Industry experience in Financial Services would be an advantage.
- Clear and concise communication style and willingness to work as part of a team but be equally comfortable working autonomously.
- Experience in translating policies and guidelines into meaningful, fit-for-purpose, pragmatic solutions for clients.
- Given the technical nature of our work, strong written and oral communication skills, and great attention to detail are paramount.
- Ability to build relationships with clients at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in managing client relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Prior experience in consulting would be advantageous.
What else you need to know
This role will be based in our London office (near Bank Station), client sites and remotely. Flexible working will always be considered.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply on the link below.
In order for us to process your application further, please submit your details below and upload a
copy of your latest CV.