BUSINESS RISK SENIOR CONSULTANT
For us to process your application further, can you please answer the following questions and upload a copy of your latest CV.
You will deliver complex risk advisory and assurance engagements from strategy through to execution interacting directly with senior client stakeholders. Your role will include internal proposition development and thought leadership on delegated subject areas and supporting these through the business development process. A significant part of your time will be working on client engagement delivering detailed solutions.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to execute on engagements, manage client relationships, develop propositions and take on increased responsibilities as they progress within the business. A significant part of the role will be to actively contribute to business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new and existing clients. They should be capable of working independently or within small teams and have a broad range of experience within the financial services sector especially asset management, insurance and banking.
Operational resilience is a significant area of focus for a significant number of our clients and we anticipate a large number of opportunities to help clients understand how to best meet their internal, market and regulatory expectations. This encompasses a number of key service offerings including governance frameworks, enterprise and operational risk management, third party management (including outsourcing), business and financial processes analysis, regulation and controls assurance engagements.
- Data Protection
- Information Security / Cyber Security
- Payment Card Industry
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- IT Audit
- IT Third Party Management
- IT Risk and Control Management
- Controls Assurance
- Process Improvement
- IT Project and Change
- 10 years + experience and good knowledge of business risk management advisory and assurance.
- Relevant risk management and assurance consulting experience in banking, asset management and insurance including designing, implementing and reviewing risk management frameworks and undertaking assurance activities such as ISAE3402.
- Experience of building sustainable client relationships through interpreting client requirements, quality execution, building trust and recognition as a thought leader and achieving.
- Direct experience of working in a relevant role in the industry would be of benefit.
- Knowledge of regulatory change programmes including MiFID II and SM&CR.
- Experience of consulting on multidisciplinary projects and involvement in project management and delivery, staff management, delegation of responsibilities and delivering projects to time and budget.
- Professional qualifications in finance and risk would be advantageous.
- Confident and dynamic with strong interpersonal skills in all work approaches and at all employee levels within companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive based on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Life insurance
- Work from home opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme