INFOSEC (QSA) SENIOR CONSULTANT
For us to process your application further, can you please answer the following questions and upload a copy of your latest CV.
Why apply for this role?
Xcina Consulting, a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) company is looking to expand its team due to increased demand. Are you a newly qualified QSA, or a QSA with a couple of assessments under your belt looking for an exciting and varied path to increasing your experience in PCI related engagements and beyond? The successful individual would also be employed on other Information Security related tasks and engagements, including ISO27001 gap analysis and ISMS implementations, Information Security Strategy and Roadmap creation, Policy and Process review and creation. You would be a valued member of the team with the potential to gain significant experience and excellent career progression prospects in the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing advice and support to clients on a wide range of Information Security related maters, with a focus on PCI DSS assessments. This may include:
- Conducting formal PCI Assessments ranging from Level One Merchants and Service Providers to assuring a customer’s SAQ
- Providing advice and guidance to organisations that may not currently fully understand their PCI related obligations
- Conducting ISO27001 Gap Analysis and providing remediation guidance
- Assisting customers with the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Providing meaningful remediation advice and guidance
- Providing technical opinions, responding to ad-hoc and routine Information Security related queries
- Preparing professional reports and presentations.
- Maintaining knowledge, and have an understanding of a multitude of different threat vectors affecting payment security and the wider information security landscape
- Be the Subject Matter Expert point of contact for clients on a wide range of information security related issues and topics
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements so you can provide relevant and accurate advice.
- Helping to grow and evolve service offerings by identifying client and market requirements.
- Having responsibility for building the pipeline by generating new leads and leveraging existing relationships to maximise opportunities for up/cross-selling.
- Proactively undertaking account management activities, building trust and developing client relationships.
What we’re looking for
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and willingness to learn.
- An existing QSA qualification.
- Other certifications are an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Implementor.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Information Security.
- Industry experience in the Finance industry would be an advantage.
- Clear and concise communication style and willing to work as part of a team but be equally comfortable working autonomously.
- Experience in translating regulatory rules and guidance into meaningful, fit-for-purpose, pragmatic solutions for clients.
- Given the technical nature of the work we do, exceptional written and oral communication skills, and high attention to detail are paramount.
- Ability to build relationships with clients at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in managing client relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Prior experience in consulting would be advantageous.
What else you need to know
This role will be based in our London office (near Liverpool Street Station), client sites and remotely. Flexible working will always be considered.
How we’ll reward you
As well as a competitive salary based on experience, you’ll enjoy an attractive benefits package including:
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Equity participation based on performance
- Life Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- Flexible working
We are a growing Governance, Risk and Compliance advisory practice. We deliver innovative and tailored solutions for our clients, focusing on building trusted relationships and delivering outstanding client service. Xcina encourages creative and entrepreneurial thinking and provides a challenging as well as stimulating environment with a high level of empowerment and scope to build and drive your career.
Xcina is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected grounds.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply on the link below.