HEAD OF SALES
For us to process your application further, can you please answer the following questions and upload a copy of your latest CV.
Xcina Consulting is seeking a Head of Sales to develop and execute our sales and business development strategy and plan, build a sales function from the ground up and take charge of all the sales activities in the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual and which has excellent prospects for growth within an ambitious and growing risk management consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience selling consultancy services in a B2B environment. Experience in management consulting, risk management and or financial services regulation is preferable. The role will be responsible for prospecting and onboarding new clients and expanding relationships with existing clients. This role will report to the Managing Director.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies that further the company’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Identify areas of improvement in sales strategies with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
- Creates and implements business development action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business.
- Have responsibility for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, cold calling, and planning meetings.
- Develop and execute business development plans that achieve growth and meet and exceed set targets.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Manages key client relationships on behalf of the business.
- Builds strong relationships with the clients and prospects and regularly interacts with them by attending sales workshops, seminars, and hosting events and playing an active role in industry organisations.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, clients, and opportunities.
- Achieve growth and hit annual sales targets.
- Must have a significant and demonstrable client book.
- Training, coaching, and improving team, including performance management where needed.
- Developing processes, tools, guidance and for the sales function.
- Attend and host conferences and events as appropriate.
- Willing to travel internationally if required.
Education & Experience
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related filed.
- Proven sales experience within a professional services/risk management consulting environment.
- Experience of and gravitas consistent with selling into senior level decision makers e.g. C-suite.
- At least 10 years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager. Experience in a professional services firm or other B2B enterprise strongly preferred.
- A good understanding of the professional services industry (more precisely risk and management consulting) and terminology.
- Exceptional communication skills that are especially important in enabling effective communication between his interactions with consumers and external partners.
- Exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
- Experience of rapidly recruiting and scaling a sales organisation, scale up/start-up experience would be advantageous.
- Familiar with leading CRM’s and highly analytical of sales stats and KPIs, with strong knowledge of how to steer a team to meet tough targets.
- Accustomed to fast paced scale up environments, thriving on the challenge to get things done quickly and deliver results.
- Strong presentation and writing skills in addition to ideally having technical knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Equity participation based on performance
- Life Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- Flexible working