CONSULTANT - REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
For us to process your application further, can you please answer the following questions and upload a copy of your latest CV.
Why apply for this role?
Are you looking for your next move in Compliance? This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join and make a significant contribution to the Regulatory Compliance practice at a dynamic and growing Governance, Risk and Compliance advisory firm with an enviable client base.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing advice and support to clients on a wide range of regulatory compliance matters. This may include:
- Implementing regulatory change and improvement initiatives including policy frameworks
- Preparing and delivering training
- Liaising with the regulators on behalf of / regarding the client
- Assisting with regulatory matters including applications and regulatory returns
- Providing technical opinions, responding to ad-hoc and routine regulatory queries
- Preparing professional reports and presentations.
- Maintaining knowledge, keep abreast of sector-specific regulatory developments and understanding how client activities may be impacted.
- Being the go-to person for quality regulatory advice, with a deep understanding of relevant FCA and PRA sourcebooks and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements so you can provide relevant and accurate advice.
- Producing relevant Thought Leadership pieces such as articles and presentations.
- Helping to grow and evolve service offerings by identifying client and market requirements.
- Having responsibility for building the pipeline by generating new leads and leveraging existing relationships to maximise opportunities for up/cross-selling.
- Proactively undertaking account management activities, building trust and developing client relationships.
What we’re looking for
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and willingness to learn.
- A degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant subject.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience.
- Industry experience in Banking and/or Capital Markets.
- Demonstrable compliance-related experience gained at a financial institution, legal practice, consultancy and/or the regulator.
- Strong practical knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations.
- Experience in translating regulatory rules and guidance into meaningful, fit-for-purpose, pragmatic and commercial solutions for clients.
- Given the technical nature of the work we do, exceptional written and oral communication skills, and high attention to detail are paramount.
- Ability to build relationships with clients at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in managing client relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Prior experience in consulting and/or business development would be advantageous.
- Broad understanding of Governance, Risk Management and Internal Control (including Technology) would be a plus.
What else you need to know
This role will be based in our London office.
How we’ll reward you
As well as a competitive salary based on experience, you’ll enjoy an attractive benefits package including:
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Equity participation based on performance
- Life Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- Flexible working
We are a growing Governance, Risk and Compliance advisory practice. We deliver innovative and tailored solutions for our clients, focusing on building trusted relationships and delivering outstanding client service. Xcina encourages creative and entrepreneurial thinking and provides a challenging as well as stimulating environment with a high level of empowerment and scope to build and drive your career.
Xcina is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected grounds.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply on the link below.