Xcina Consulting is seeking a highly motivated and results oriented Business Development Manager with a standout track record to assist in the execution of the sales strategy and business development plan. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual and which has excellent prospects for growth within an ambitious and growing risk management consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience selling consultancy services in a B2B environment. Experience in management consulting, risk management and or financial services regulation is preferable. The role will be responsible for prospecting and onboarding new clients and expanding relationships with existing clients. This role reports to the Business Head of Sales.
- Assist in the development and execution of the businessâ€™ strategy.
- Have responsibility for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, cold calling, and planning meetings.
- Develop and execute business development plans that achieve growth and meet and exceed set targets.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Understand the needs of clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Achieve growth and hit annual sales targets.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, clients and opportunities.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ consulting services and be able to advise others about them.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Foster and develop strong relationships with clients and prospects.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of the business.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- Train personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Work collaboratively with team members and colleagues.
Education & Experience
- A bachelorâ€™s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related filed.
- 7-10 years of working experience in a business development position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Experience of and gravitas consistent with selling into senior level decision makers e.g. C-suite.
- Proven and successful track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in a professional services environment. Experience in a professional services firm or other B2B enterprise strongly preferred.
- A good understanding of the professional services industry (more precisely risk consulting) and terminology
- Exceptional communication skills that are especially important in enabling effective communication between his interactions with consumers and external partners.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders.
- Being a representative of the business, he must also be a likable and approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships both internally and externally on behalf of the business.
- Familiar with leading CRMâ€™s and highly analytical of sales stats and KPIs.
- Accustomed to fast paced scale up environments, thriving on the challenge to get things done quickly and deliver results.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills in addition to ideally having technical
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply on the link below.
In order for us to process your application further, please submit your details below and upload a
copy of your latest CV.